Petersburg in your hand. City guide St. Petersburg. Петербург на ладони – гид путеводитель по Санкт-Петербургу
By Aleksandr Laseev
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Petersburg in your hand - is a popular mobile guide to all the attractions of St. Petersburg. Using this app tourists and residents of the city always know what to do and what to see in St. Petersburg. The guide contains unique content made by the group of authors that work and live in St. Petersburg. The application is completely free.
— more than 3500 attractions;
— the unique search in menu of St.Petersburg’s restaurants by a name of a meal;
— reviews about restaurants and other places from 30 popular sources;
— interactive walking tours;
— geolocation, search for places near your current location;
— detailed offline map;
— actual reference information about the city;
— much more information about sights: legends, stories, humor, etc.;
— views of the city from the best photographers in St. Petersburg.
— guide works offline without internet;
— app detects your location and displays places nearby;
— you can see opening hours and the cost of visiting attractions;
— detailed menu with a prices in the best restaurants, cafes and bars of St. Petersburg;
— update of information every month;
— unique stories about the city from the famous inhabitants;
— Automatic route planning to places using the navigator that you prefer.
We do our best to help you find something new and interesting in St. Petersburg using our guide.
Media about us:
"The most informative St. Petersburg guide at the moment" - The Village.
"The app is indispensable for tourists and guests of St. Petersburg" - planetiphone.ru
"The application contains only up-to-date information about the city, indicating the exact prices for meals in the restaurant you are interested in." - apprus.ru
We are always happy to receive feedback from our users! If you have suggestions or comments, please send them to us at:
What's New in Version 14.3
Follow the updates:
– We added added information about 26 rivers and canals, 35 bridges in St. Petersburg in the section "Places".
– We added information "Without Barriers" about public places for people with disabilities.
– We added links to resources in the social network Instagram for restaurants, cafes and other places.
– We added information about 34 supermarkets and 25 bookstores in the "Shopping" section.
– We updated “Must visit” section.
– There is a new a new route "Unusual yards".
– More than 20 new locations and institutions were added (museums, theaters, monuments, restaurants, cafes, bars, hotels, art space, etc.).
- We added links to encyclopedic resources about museums, monuments, cathedrals and temples, famous buildings, etc.
– Stability improved.
– We added column "Rivers and canals" and heading "Bridges" in “Places” section, where you can find historical information, legends about the origin of names, facts and more.
– We added information "Without Barriers". The places where are all the conditions for unimpeded access marked by string "Without Barriers". That’s information for groups such as people with disabilities, children, pregnant women, the elderly.
- New walking tour «Unusual yards». We offer you to visit the circular yard on the Fontanka, the chess yard and the Emerald City - the one with the yellow brick path. Then you can visit the yard to the house Carlson, see Bird Garden and courtyard angel. Do not forget to make a wish at the beginning and at the end of this little trip, and you will remember it for a long time.
- In this version we have added more than 20 new places. Among them - "Takao", "Trin-Trava" restaurant "Imperial", cafe "Vienna", bar "Nevsky", "Lobby bar", art space "Pushkinskaya-10" and «KOKON Space», Museum of Print History, Museum of Death, view point "Krysha". Loft Project "Etagy", a new stage of the Mariinsky Theatre, the monument "Message through the Ages", the house-iron on the Fontanka, house-ring, The Rimsky-Korsakov St.Petersburg State Conservatory, and many others.
- Also we added links to the following some encyclopedic resources: Wikipedia, Wikimapia, SPB-In, St. Petersburg encyclopedia and other.
- We have updated information on the cost of visiting museums, have updated menu of restaurants.
- We are constantly working on correcting errors and updating information in the guidebook. In this version the guide has become more informative, accurate and useful for users
Dear users! You can become a co-author of our guide. If you are ready to write, take pictures, or to translate the text into other languages, we are waiting for you! If you found an error or know a place which is missed in the application, please contact us at: email@example.com
P.S. When you use our app and visit a cinema, a restaurant or an exhibition and they ask you how did you learn about them, say that from “Petersburg” application. Thanks that you’re with us!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 06 March 2014
- Version: 14.3
- Size: 192 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Aleksandr Laseev
- © Laseev.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.