By Personal Media Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Smooth Reader" is a fast PDF reader that enables smooth and fast page turning like real printed books.
(1)The most distinguished feature is "Home View" function which enables you to read books with large characters. If you set Home View for the area you want to zoom, you can read the area in full screen. Only with flick or tap operation, you can keep reading pages with large characters.
(2)In addition, you can get a "3D perspective view" of book cover thumbnails, and the books move by automatically. Thus you can find desired books easily and enjoy as if you walked along the shelf in a real bookstore.
(3)Have trouble organizing your books on the shelves? "Smooth Reader" can help you organize many books efficiently and effectively.
With the "Book Categories Tags" functions, you can put tags on your favorite books and break them into categories. Your books with the tags are instantly lined up by category on the shelf. Since you can easily create or delete the tags and put multiple tags on one book, you can organize your books into categories in different ways.
The books you newly registered or recently read are automatically attached with "New" tags or "Recently Read" tags respectively and organized on the shelf (Functions called "Smart Tags").
[Supported file format]
- Left to Right, Right to Left, or Up to Down
- One page or Two-page spread (supporting both horizontal and vertical direction of iPad)
- Flick, Tap, or Touch and hold operation(consecutive page turning)
(When two-page spread, one-page or two-page turning is possible in one action)
- Page thumbnails using pinch-in operation. (requires iOS 6 or later)
- Support of table of contents (outline) embedded in PDF.
- Bookmarks (add, jump, delete, edit)
- PDF link jump (page, URL, mail address)
[Home View Function]
- Function to keep reading pages with large characters.
If you set Home View for the area you want to zoom, you can keep reading the area in full screen. With drag or flick operation, you can also read pages outside of the area. Only with flick or tap operation, you can keep reading pages with large characters.
- Storeroom (where all files are stored)
- Library (where only tagged files are lined up)
[Book categories tags]
- Create, delete, rename, and arrange the order
- Smart tags feature ("New", "Recently Read")
- Book cover(thumbnail) format or List format
- 3D perspective view in Book cover format.
- File name, file size, last modified date, total number of pages, current page number, and author name(from PDF property).
- In order of file name, last modified date, last access date, registered date, or author name
- File deletion
- File rename
- Transfer using the file-sharing function of iTunes.
- Download using built-in web browser function
- Download using Safari or Mailer via Open-in feature
- Retina display support, Help function
- English, Japanese, Chinese(Simplified), Korean
* The books in the screenshots above are sample images, they are not included in this app.
What's New in Version 2.5
* Required OS version is iOS 7 or later.
= Beautiful new user interface designed to match iOS 7.
= Performance improvement for iPad Air and iPad mini Retina.
= Color setting for Book category tag.
= Support for Dynamic Type (Scalable character size in book titles and TOC)
- USD 4.99
- Category: Books
- Updated: 14 November 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Personal Media Corporation
- © Personal Media Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.