Swiss Forex Trader for iPad
By Dukascopy Bank SA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most innovative Forex trading platform is finally available on the iPad! Special iPad edition gives you more information at the same time thanks to great display of iPad. Enjoy a genuine iPad application that replicates all the main features of the Dukascopy platforms:
- Live, secure and persistent connection with server
- Lowest FX spreads (base spread for EUR/USD 0.2 pip, GBP/USD 0.5 pip)
- ECN liquidity (100-200 mio on majors)
- Instant order execution
- Wide range of trading orders (including stop / limit / bid & offer )
- OCO / merge functionality
- Access to the trading reports
Big set of FX tools included:
- Live Charts with technical analysis
- FX Market News
- Economic Calendars
- Dukascopy TV
- Daily High/Low
- Movers & Shakers
- Pivot Point Levels
In order to let you trade your account from anywhere, app supports Edge/3G/Wi-Fi connection types with an automatic connection control system that adapts data flow size depending on the connection speed.
To try this App you need a DEMO trading account. It is absolutely FREE and no-risk. You can open DEMO account directly from the App as well as via www.dukascopy.com.
Live Dukascopy clients are welcomed to trade their accounts without any extra registrations. Use the same login/password/pin and enjoy mobility of FX trading with Dukascopy!
This application is part of the SWFX Marketplace Trading System and its use is guided by the Dukascopy Bank SA MARKETPLACE TRADING AGREEMENT. The application can be used to access LIVE and DEMO accounts held with Dukascopy Bank SA. Any information provided by the application does not constitute a forecast of the market value of any instrument at any time and is not an investment advice or recommendation in any form.
Users of the platform must keep in mind that means of trading never eliminate, reduce, or even alter market risks, that is, the risk arising from price fluctuations, changes or jumps. While the efficient use of an electronic means of trading may improve the management of several aspects of risk present in the investment process, it has no effect on the nature of the risk itself. As a result, users are strongly encouraged to review their internal risk management procedures in order for them to fully understand and integrate the potential implications of the use of any electronic means for trading.
Users of the application must fully understand the operational risks inherent to the use of electronic means of trading. Although the features and operational environment of the application are optimized, improved, and tested through an ongoing process by Dukascopy Bank SA, some residual risk may remain. Operational risks include, but are not limited to: Technical failures, loss of phone network, human failures, communication failures and other.
What's New in Version 5.2
- Number format can be changed now. Available options: English, French, Swiss French
- “Remember Me” function is improved
- New keyboard for more comfortable price and amount editing
- New amount size: Lots
- Several other fixes and improvements
- New chart indicators:
* Momentum: Aroon, Directional Movement Index
* Bill Williams: Awesome Oscillator, Alligator
* Statistic Functions: Regression Channel
* Pattern Recognition: Channel Down, Channel Up, Descending Triangle, Double Bottom, Double Top, Falling Wedge, Head and Shoulders, Inverse Head and Shoulders, Pennant, Rectangle, Rising Wedge, Triangle, Triple Bottom, Triple Top
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 09 June 2017
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, French, Georgian, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Dukascopy Bank SA
- © Dukascopy Bank SA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.