By Pitaya-Media GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When faced with a Wok, many people are left stumped and a simple stir fry is the only thing that pops into their head. After a while this one stir fry can get a little boring and in the end the Wok (through no fault of its own) is banished to the darkest corner of the cupboard making nothing except a handy nest for your saucepan lids.
We are campaigning for the release of the Wok! Give it the chance it deserves! Bring back those ideas of Eastern promise, those mysterious smells and exotic tastes!
This app contains over 80 delicious recipes all using the Wok as the main cooking utensil.
The recipes are quick and easy. Perfect after a long day at work and yet still glamorous enough for a last minute dinner party.
The Wok is the perfect antidote to the modern lifestyle where time is precious and food is expected to be nutritious as well as delicious.
Long live the Wok!
-Over 80 delicious recipes from Wok classics to more unusual recipes.
- Each recipe comes with high-quality photographs of the preparation stages.
- Scrolling slideshow with three images for each recipe.
- Clear groups of recipes (e.g. Soups & Starters, Poultry & Meat, Vegetarian dishes etc.)
- Keyword search using recipes and ingredients.
- Send recipes by email as an invitation or to be printed.
- Individually sort your favourite recipes.
- Once downloaded, an internet connection is no longer needed.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: 15 October 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Developer: Pitaya Media GmbH
- © 2010 Pitaya Media GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.