Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and control your Y-Cam Network Camera on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Quick & Easy Access to your Y-Cam IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WIFI Networks, that is great for those on the go.
Faster than the internet browser interface.
- Your camera(s) appear straight away in the multicam view once the App loads,
then double tap a camera to view a bigger high speed image.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later.
Record video clips
- Record the live stream from your camera - Up to 30 seconds for each video.
Demo Cams Included.
- There are a number of Y-Cams available on startup to help you get started.
Add unlimited cameras.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many Y-Cams as you want.
- Works with all 2nd Generation models of Y-Cam. (see supported cam list below)
- Works with Dynamic DNS services.
- We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems contact us using the support section of our website:-
(Second Generation) Y-Cam White, (Second Generation) Y-Cam Black,
Y-Cam Knight, Y-Cam Bullet, Y-Cam White SD, Y-Cam Black SD, Y-Cam Knight SD
(SECOND GENERATION is a Y-Cam with a Firmware Version of 1.98 and above)
**** WARNING *****
(First Generation) Y-Cam White
(First Generation) Y-Cam Black
will NOT work with this camera.
(FISRT GENERATION is a Y-Cam with a Firmware Version lower then 1.98)
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Bug fix for username/password issue.
Bug fix for older Axis camera thumbnail problem.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 07 April 2012
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EyeSpyFX Ltd
- © 2012 EyeSpyFX Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.