YASC RPN Hex Calculator
By NoiseTECH Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YASC (Yet Another Stupid Calculator) is a unique RPN based programmer's calculator that is not limited to working with floating point numbers only in base 10. It provides a highly customizable keyboard, RPN data entry, a 64 level undo operation and dedicated keyboard layouts for left handed users. Selection of different bases is accomplished with a simple swipe gesture to select a different display and working base. Features include:
* iOS 4 optimized for fast application switching.
* Dedicated layouts for left handed users.
* Keyboard base selection is accomplished by using a swipe gesture to select a new keyboard layout. Available layouts are Base 16, 10, 8 and 2.
* All numbers (both floating point and integer) may be converted to any base from base 2 to base 36.
* All function keys can be reprogrammed to one of about 100 functions.
* Quickly switch between trigonometric, statistical, financial and a default function key layout.
* All function keys have a help page that details any specific aspects of the calculations used. For example, are 3D coordinate conversions left or right handed? Likewise, how do you get sample deviation VS population deviation?
* Datatypes attributes include:
Any combination of signed/unsigned and 8/16/32/64 bit Integers.
64 bit floating point.
* Easy to use undo feature with undo 64 levels.
* Unlimited Stack (though statistical functions are limited to 64 values).
* Full users guide shows when device is held in landscape mode.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
* Fixes a 7.0.3 crasher on requesting an Italic font due to API change.
* Adds 64 BIT support for Apple's A7 ArmV8 used in the iPhone 5S/ iPad Air/new iPad mini.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 November 2013
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NoiseTECH Consulting, LLC
- © 2010 NoiseTECH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.