Zazen - Meditation Timer
By InnoBytes, Wolfgang Kohrt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In zen buddhism, zazen (seated meditation) is a meditative discipline.
This nice timer utility guides you practicing zazen or other meditative disciplines using sounds and background images.
Use the stones for time setting or choose enhanced time setting:
You are able to customize your meditation sessions, each containing as many meditation events as you need. Each event can have it‘s own sound. You can choose a sound from a predefined chimes list, or you can add your own chimes and background music from the iPod. The duration of each event can be variable or fixed. Finally choose a background image for your meditation from a predefined image list or add an image from your iPhoto library.
A journal tracks all your meditation sessions in chronological order.
Alternatively, use the timer to simply fall asleep with your favorite music. The timer will stop the iPod automatically after a predefined time.
Now touch the candlelight to start your meditation, take a breath, relax and wait for the first gong sound to come...
● Support's Zazen, QiGong and other meditation purposes
● Animated buddha image with flickering candlelight through the session
● Stone time setting interface for zazen meditation
● Enhanced time setting interface for individual meditation sessions
● Shows current meditation event and remaining time
● Shows total remaining time
● Time intervals
● Background music available (iPod)
● Chimes list
● Background image list
● iPod music library access
● iPhoto library access
What's New in Version 5.3.1
- 6 new chimes
- Adjustments for iOS 7
- USD 2.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 90.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: InnoBytes, Wolfgang Kohrt
- © 2008 - 2013 InnoBytes, Wolfgang Kohrt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.