PDF Pro 3 lets you read, edit and annotate your PDF documents directly on your iPhone and iPad. Highlight text, take notes, embed shapes or draw with your finger. You can even embed voice recordings or photo annotations. Full-text-search your entire PDF library with just a single tap.
Above all PDF Pro 3 comes with full-featured PDF form and signature support.
Key-Features At A Glance:
• POWERFUL SEARCH:
∙ Full-text-search your entire PDF library.
∙ Search inside specific documents with easy navigation through the search results.
∙ Look-up selected text directly on Wikipedia or in the included dictionaries.
∙ Group your PDFs in folders and tag them with colorful labels.
∙ Import PDFs from your Dropbox®, Microsoft OneDrive® or Google Drive®.
∙ Download PDFs from any FTP or WebDAV server.
∙ Add PDFs via USB or WiFi.
∙ Open E-Mail attachments.
• CLEAR VIEW:
∙ Easily browse through all your annotations.
∙ Full PDF outline support. You can even search the outline.
∙ Get an overview of all your bookmarked or annotated pages just with a single tap.
• SHARE and PRINT:
∙ Easily share your annotated documents with your friends or co-workers.
∙ Print your annotated and edited PDFs.
∙ You can even share or print single pages of a document.
• HIGH SPEED and STABILITY:
∙ Rapid viewing of PDF documents.
∙ Smooth display of very large PDF files.
• NIGHT MODE:
∙ Makes reading in the dark much easier on the eyes.
∙ Support for password-protected PDFs
• AND MUCH MORE...
Premium Features and Premium Offer include:
• ANNOTATIONS and NOTES:
∙ Highlight text, take notes or draw with your finger.
∙ Powerful shape editor for arrows, rectangles, circles, lines and much more.
∙ Embed audio and photo annotations into your PDFs.
∙ Use predefined stamps or create your own.
• DOCUMENT EDITOR:
∙ Create new pages.
∙ Export pages or merge them into existing documents.
∙ Reorder, rotate and delete pages.
∙ Work with multiple PDFs at a time.
∙ Copy and paste annotations, shapes, images or text from one PDF document into another.
• FORM SUPPORT:
∙ Just fill out your PDF form, sign it with your handwritten signature and you are ready to send it via E-Mail or print it via AirPrint®.
A monthly or annual subscription is required to get access to all premium features and premium offer.
Subscriptions automatically renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Plans are priced at $0.99USD monthly and $6.49USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. To avoid automatic renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- Option to enable Automatic Sleep Mode, which turns the screen off when inactive.
- Text selection performance in documents with a lot of text has been improved.
- Annotation performance has been improved.
- Performance improvements for documents with many data sources.
- The layout of the search view has been improved.
- Compatibility of note annotations with certain 3rd-party viewers such as Apple Preview has been improved.
- Potential crash when saving a document has been resolved.
- Potential issue when removing annotations has been resolved.
- Sometimes flattened document showed a blank page in Apple Preview.
- Image data wasn't properly removed after rewriting the PDF.
- Searching for text in a document sometimes presented empty results.
- Animated GIF images support in the gallery.
- A document corruption issue has been resolved.
- Pages are now centered.
- An issue in page curl layout has been resolved.
- Invisible or hidden annotations are now handled properly.
- An issue where document pages were not being selected when the thumbnail was tapped has been fixed.
- Resolved a problem where the text in unsigned form field overlays may be cut off.
- Selection works now correctly if a page was cropped or rotated.
Our biggest release so far, with hundreds of new features. PDF Pro 3 lets you read, edit, annotate, and share your PDF documents on iPhone and iPad.
For more information visit: http://pdf-pro.net
Love PDF Pro 3? If you have a moment to leave a review on the App Store we would really appreciate it!
- Dominic Rodemer
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Dominic Rodemer 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features USD 6.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.