Azul - Download Manager & Video Player for iPhone
By Omar Mody
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• ON SALE $1.99->$0.99 - As featured in Apple's "Staff Favorites". See for yourself what everyone's talking about •••
Never be bored on a plane or subway ride again. Enjoy your favorite videos right on your device without converting or needing a data connection. Azul is the only movie player that allows you to play almost any video and audio format and with the built in downloader you can freely download Movies, TV shows and Music directly from the web on the go.
"Top 10 iPhone Apps of 2014. The ultimate app for playing any video" -CNET
• Download videos from all major streaming video sites
• Download from major file sharing sites
• Extensive video and audio formats supported
• Open video and audio email attachments from Mail app
• TV Out
• Airplay (using mirroring)
• Passcode & Dot-pattern lock
• Landscape lock while watching a movie
• iTunes File sharing sync and wifi file transfers
• Video Tutorials
• Subtitles (.srt format)
• Playlist - Hit "Edit" on the thumbnail view to create a playlist
[Enable background audio in InApp-Settings]
• Custom video thumbnails
• "Two fingers" swipe gestures - Speed up/down video playback by 25% each time you 'Two fingers Swipe Right/Left' on the video.
• HTTP Streaming Video - "Touch-n-Hold" a direct link to a video file to play without downloading. Try it with a video trailer and see how easy it is.
• Extract audio track from .MP4 videos (Tap little "globe" -> "file folder icon" -> select MP4 file -> "Extract Audio")
• Video bookmarks/notes
Note: No AC-3/E-AC-3/TrueHD audio supported. We are working with Dolby for a license.
- All major streaming video sites
(including YouTube, Dailymotion, etc.)
- All major file sharing sites
- All sites providing download
- All cloud storage sites
Currently the following types of content is supported: 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv(non-hd), moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
Audio: wma, mp3, wav
Hold down the video attachment in your email for about 3 seconds and you will get a popup asking "Open in Azul". Select the option and the video will play in Azul.
Keep your kids or nosy friends from seeing your collection by using the passcode feature.
DOWNLOAD VIDEOS or MUSIC (Video tutorial on app support page)
This is ideal if you are traveling and need to add new content without having to use your computer or iTunes. Tutorial on app support page.
ITUNES FILE SHARING (Video tutorial on app support page)
Using the iTunes file sharing functionality you can put all your existing videos into Azul.
You can assign thumbnails to your videos, use PNG image-format eg. myvideo.avi myvideo.png (256x256)
VIDEO TUTORIALS & SOURCE
Updated tutorials visit our support page, we are open minded and open source like it should be details on http://www.gplexdb.com/azul.html
*** iPad version also available ***
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction -- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be more than delighted to help.
What's New in Version 5.9
- More robust video detection for downloading
- USD 0.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 18 March 2015
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Omar Mody
- © Gplex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.