Beams takes the existing software industry from idea management (innovation 1.0) to the next level of training, insights & predictions-AI (innovation 2.0).
How it Works?
· Evaluation: Beams starts with a test to evaluate the innovative and creative thinking skills of the workforce and shows the results with explanations. The test is based on well-known validated tasks: Alternate Uses (Gilford), Complete Drawing (Torrance), Remote Associates (Mednick) and a few more.
· Training: through its Innovation Gym Beams offers a dedicated set of games and quizzes for training and boosting the underlying skills of innovation and creative capacity of the workforce. For example, targeting the questioning skills (how things work and why they work that way), the association skills (connecting the seemingly un-connected), the observation skills (stimulating the scanning and examination of details skills to gain insight into new ways for doing things) and many more.
· Management: Beams has an idea generation and management platform for helping the employees to put forward their ideas for improving new business processes, suggest new products or otherwise helpful advice. The training provided by Beams’ Innovation Gym allows the employees to generate a high number of ideas (quantity) and as a result better ideas (quality) for new products and/or business services.
· Control Panel: Beams is linked to a professional and user-friendly web-based control panel that provides the organization’s admin with invaluable insights regarding :
1. Team matching: assigning team members with complementary innovation skills to certain projects and tasks.
2. Training program: identify the training program needed for each employee or department.
3. Cultural barriers: identify any cultural barriers for certain employees or departments.
4. Process: re-think the whole innovation process.
5. Ideas: understand who is contributing what, and why?
6. Prediction: analyze who will deliver the best results.
· Bottom-up & Top-down: Beams supports both bottom-up and top-down innovation approaches. The former is suitable for open innovation (initiated by the workforce regardless of any corporate challenges) and the later for addressing the corporate selected challenges.
· Tips: Beams provides weekly tips on how to improve the innovation skills and creative capacity of its users.
We are in talks with leading corporations to run pilots at their sites.
If you are interested, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.