"Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. It's about the people you have, how they're led and how much you get it", Steve Jobs.
Beams is an end-to-end platform that allows you to engage every single person in your organization in the innovation process to build the future of your company.
Beams is about Innovation 2.0 with its focus on insights, predictions, team building & training, compared to Innovation 1.0, which is merely about idea management where the current industry is.
How it Works?
· Evaluation: Beams starts with a test to evaluate the innovative and creative thinking skills of the workforce and shows the results with explanations. The test is based on well-known validated tasks: Alternate Uses (Gilford), Complete Drawing (Torrance), Remote Associates (Mednick) and a few more.
· Training: through its Innovation Gym Beams offers a dedicated set of games and quizzes for training and boosting the underlying skills of innovation and creative capacity of the workforce. For example, targeting the questioning skills (how things work and why they work that way), the association skills (connecting the seemingly un-connected), the observation skills (stimulating the scanning and examination of details skills to gain insight into new ways for doing things) and many more.
· Management: Beams has an idea generation and management platform for helping the employees to put forward their ideas for improving new business processes, suggest new products or otherwise helpful advice. The training provided by Beams’ Innovation Gym allows the employees to generate a high number of ideas (quantity) and as a result better ideas (quality) for new products and/or business services.
· Control Panel: Beams is linked to a professional and user-friendly web-based control panel that provides the organization’s admin with invaluable insights regarding the workforce skills and the whole innovation process including "hidden" innovation potential, cultural barriers, team building and assignment, tracking of ideas, and many more.
· Bottom-up & Top-down: Beams supports both bottom-up and top-down innovation approaches. The former is suitable for open innovation (initiated by the workforce regardless of any corporate challenges) and the later for addressing the corporate selected challenges.
· Tips: Beams provides weekly tips on how to improve the innovation skills and creative capacity of its users.
We are in talks with leading corporations to run pilots at their sites.
If you are interested, please contact us at: email@example.com
Fix sign up verification email issue.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.