OnePad Pocket Notebook
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnePad is the “one-page-a-day” notebook that lives on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and syncs using your iCloud account. There are no “files” or “folders". Just one page for every day. It's like a paper notebook in your pocket that always has more pages.
OnePad’s minimal interface is simple and friction free. Tap the application icon and you’re ready to write. Need a quick reminder? Flip forward to leave yourself a note for tomorrow and it will be the first thing you see when you open OnePad in the morning. Need to find something you wrote yesterday? Flip back and it’s right there where you left it, not buried in some list of files. Don’t remember when you wrote it down? Tap the magnifying glass icon and quickly search all of your notes. Use Notification Center? The new OnePad widget always puts today’s notes in easy reach.
** Please note that OnePad does NOT provide separate password protection. **
- Clean, simple interface that puts your text first
- Universal app that runs on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Uses your iCloud account to keep all your devices in sync
- Includes a Notification Center widget that displays your notes for today and provides one-tap access to the app
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations on all devices
- Email a single note or export your entire collection as a text file
- Backup, restore and transfer your notes using OnePad archive files
- Multiple font sizes
- “Choose your own” interface color
- Optimized for all display sizes
See the FAQ or get support at www.onepadapp.com.
“Simply productive — Love this app and have used it regularly for a couple of years. Of all the amazing productivity apps that are out there, OnePad’s note-a-day structure still makes the most sense. For me it’s become an uncomplicated todo list, task manager, calendar and notepad that I start my writing projects in. It provides one simple canvas for everything happening today, without having to give thought to a complex structure or multiple apps.”
“So Simple it’s Perfect! — I use this app all the time to write my notes and have them sync between my iPad and iPhone - an excellent app, 5 stars!”
“Simple. Elegant. Easy. Useful. — Very glad I decided to download and try this app.”
“Impressed — Very clean and refined. Does exactly what it says it does, and the app is very well designed. Bravo.”
“Just what I have been looking for! — It seems that all the other apps in this category all try and throw in everything, the kitchen sink, and a handy tip calculator.”
What's New in Version 1.4.1
I've listened to all of your feedback and made some adjustments I hope you like. A small number of users also reported a rocky upgrade process and for that I sincerely apologize.
- New Today widget that displays your notes for today in Notification Center (requires iOS 8)
- Restored ruled pages option
- Added option for page transition style, choose between slide and page curl on both iPhone and iPad
- Dialed back the user interface colors
- New URL scheme for integrating with other apps (see onepadapp.com for complete details)
- USD 2.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 November 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Retrobit, LLC
- © 2012 Retrobit, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.