By Richard Lawler
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
•••••• FREE! (for a limited time) ••••••
•••• "A 'must-have' for the iPad" ••••
Classic mobile music creation on your iPad.
Over 250,000 downloads!
Create compelling, original music on your iPad™ with PatternMusic®. PatternMusic was designed to inspire creativity, learning and experimentation in music enthusiasts and experts alike.
• Create songs intuitively using layered instrument patterns.
• Play an interactive polyphonic musical instrument with over 50 different voices.
"PatternMusic is like a beatbox for melodies."
"I've been using PatternMusic to write a song every day!"
"I'm a musician, but I've never been able to figure this stuff out before. This is amazing! Who knew?"
- comments from PatternMusic users
What's inside PatternMusic:
• The Stage
- Intuitively mix and arrange your songs by moving instrument icons.
- Effortlessly add, duplicate and delete instruments.
• Multi-Touch Pattern Editor
- Easily create unique looping note patterns.
- Editor zoom - because not everyone has the same size fingers.
- Up to 64 notes per pattern via the scrolling timeline.
- Scroll through a 4 octave range for each instrument.
- Solo mode - focus on a single part of your composition.
- Dynamics for individual notes.
- 50 instrument voices to choose from.
- Change voices at any time.
- A full drum kit and percussion set.
• Built-in Help and Tutorials
- A complete Help system is accessible throughout the app.
- Access built-in and on-line Video Tutorials.
• Instrument and Song Settings
- Tempo (including "tap tempo" for interactive tempo matching).
- Time Signature
- Scales - work within a mode and avoid "wrong" notes. (more than 40 scales available)
- Note length configurable from 1/16 note triplets to dotted whole notes.
- Looping control - infinite or counted.
- Configurable instrument start point.
- Swing - create shuffle effects.
- Transpose - up or down up to two octaves (an 8 octave total range).
• Song Management
- Auto-save - PatternMusic automatically saves your songs when you quit or when you are interrupted by a phone call, and it automatically restores your last session when you return.
- Manage your songs including song duplicate, rename and delete.
You'll be creating music in no time.
Visit www.PatternMusic.com for
- Demo videos,
- Tutorial lessons,
- and answers to all your questions.
PatternMusic is a U.S. registered trademark of Richard Lawler
Copyright Richard Lawler.
What's New in Version 1.5
iOS 11 support. Bug fixes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 12 November 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Richard Lawler
- © 2010, 2017 Richard Lawler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.