* More than 1350 newspapers
* Nearly 120.000 columnists and authors
* Personalised favourite columnists and their articles
* Personalised "News Sources", easy readable "News"
* Writing comments to the articles
* Saving articles to read them later
* Day & Night viewing and reading mode
* Readability feature for easy article reading
* Advanced archive section; Saved, Activity, Read
* Categories (where available)
* Fast navigation between newspapers, authors, news, favourites, archive
* Intelligent article order algorithm with social media sharing counts
* Multiple countries; Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Cuba, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherland, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.S.A, United Kingdom, Venezuela
* Different phone and tablet experiences
* Nice and clear, usable, easy to understand interface
* Karaoke style "Reading aloud" feature with play/pause option
* Popular columnists and authors
* Fast author search
* Ads that never interfere with your reading experience
* Subscription possibility to remove ads
* Customisable reading experience; colour, font size, line heights and font types
* Easy access to the different countries and their newspapers within a single menu
We believe that when we read and synthesise opposite and diverse points of view and opinions, our intellect and wisdom grow exponentially and we are empowered to better understand each other—which is the key to creating world peace.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates
Newspapers in QOSHE as of February 2018
BBC, Belfast News Letter, Belfast Telegraph, Birmingham Mail, Birmingham Mail Sport, Birmingham Post, Bucks Free Press, Cambridge News, campaign, Chronicle Live, Chronicle Live Sport, City A.M., Coventry Telegraph, Daily Post, Daily Record, Daily Star, Derry Journal, Devon Live, Eastern Daily Press, Edinburgh Evening News, Evening Express, Evening Standard, Evening Times, Express, Express & Star, Financial Times, Gazette Live, Get Reading, Halifax Courier, Hartlepool Mail, Herald Scotland, Huddersfield Examiner, HuffPost, Independent, iNews, International Business Times, journalism.co.uk, Lancashire Evening Post, LBC, Leicester Mercury, Liverpool Echo, Mail Online, Manchester Evening News, Metro, New Statesman, North West Evening Mail, Northampton Chronicle and Echo, Norwich Evening News, Nottingham Post, Oxford Mail, Peterborough Telegraph, Portsmouth News, Shropshire Star, South Wales Argus, Sunday Post, Sunderland Echo, Swindon Advertiser, Telegraph & Argus, The Bolton News, The Courier, The Gazette, The Guardian, The Northern Echo, The Oxford Times, The Press & Journal, The Scotsman, The Shields Gazette, The Spectator, The Star, The Sun, The Telegraph, The Times, Wales Online, Wigan Today, Worcester News, Yorkshire Evening Post, Yorkshire Post
* Read with QOSHE
You can save an article or a webpage to QOSHE now!
Use the "share" on your browser and select QOSHE from the menu.
* "Read Aloud Controller" in lockscreen
* You can select an author category to help us and improve QOSHE.
- qoshe apps
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 QOSHE
- In-App Purchases
- QOSHE without Ads (1 month) USD 0.99
- QOSHE without Ads (3 months) USD 3.99
- QOSHE without Ads (1 week) USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.