Roadie Music Recorder gives audio recording a much needed AI boost. Now musicians can get unlimited recording time in high-quality with an unexpected twist! The app is built with a smart algorithm that recognizes the track you are playing and displays its key and tempo for you. It then automatically sorts similar recordings together under the same folder. This gives you insight on your recordings and saves you the hassle of organizing them, allowing you to focus on the best part: making music.
Practice your favorite song or piece as many times as you want, Roadie Music Recorder will automatically group all your takes under the same title. This works even if you are playing the same track on different instruments!
Roadie Music Recorder also has a Smart Search function that lets you search by key, tempo, date, playlists and more. For example, you can just type "minor" and you will get all the recordings you played on a minor key.
Go back to your files, easily pick your best take, edit it and share it with your fellow musicians or friends.
Roadie Music Recorder is the only smart audio recording app that is specifically designed for the needs of musicians. Stay updated, we’ve got many awesome features lined up!
- Unlimited recording time in high-quality (depending on the available storage on your device)
- Real-time audio waveform
- Dynamically indicates loudness of captured audio to avoid clipping
- Connectable to an external microphone (RODE, iRig, ...)
- Record in the background (in case you close the app to check chords or lyrics)
Automatic pause and resume if you get interrupted by a call
SMART & AUTOMATIC ORGANIZING:
- Detects and displays the key and tempo of your recordings
- Automatically recognizes the track played and groups it with previous recordings of the same track (it even works when it is played on different instruments!)
- Smart Search function: find any recording by key, tempo, date, playlist, name (or approximate name) & more. For example, You can type "minor" and you will see all the tracks you played on a minor key
- Move recordings from one folder to another (perfect for recording a track in multiple parts)
- Edit the name of any track or folder
- Create playlists
PLAYBACK & EDITING:
- Media player with slider that seeks to any time in the track
- Skip to the next recording within the same folder
- Trim or delete sections of the recording
- After editing you can either "save" the changes to the track or "save as" to create a new track
- Delete a recording and undo “delete”
- Share recordings or playlists of your recordings by Email, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat, Airdrop etc…
We added a feature to allow users to leave us in-app feedback and we fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.