Teacher's Pocket Attaché
By Raheel Ahmad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The app that gives teachers the power to manage their courses. Use Attaché to keep track of all the little details while you are giving a lecture or in the lab: grades, attendances, schedules, and much more.
• Set up semesters for your courses
• Set up multiple schedules (lectures, labs, field excursions, …) for each course.
• Filter courses based on semester …
• … or just see what is on your plate today
• Full export of all content in the app. View your courses in an HTML file along with all the CSVs for grades and attendances.
➞ Managing Students
• Add students from:
* the address book (use groups for easy access)
* a previous course
* as a new student
* a CSV file via iTunes syncing or somewhere on the web.
• Add student photos from the address book or the photo album
• Mail all students in a class.
• Take quick attendance
• If multiple schedules of a class fall on the same day for a course, choose a schedule for attendance.
• Filter to see just the absent or present students
• Email all, the present, or the absent students
• Keep a note for each attendance you take
• Export all your attendances as Excel-readable CSV files
➞ Planner: Assignments & Events
• Keep track of the assignments and events in your classes
• Give types (you can add/edit your own types) to your plans
• Filter based on types
• Grading Support
• You can manage student grades for each assignment
• View individual student performance on all assignments in a course
• Export all grades as CSV
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• New setting option to use "Bcc:" in email to students instead of "To:".
• Fixed a bug where badly formatted CSV files were crashing the app on import. You will given proper warning now.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 February 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Raheel Ahmad
- © 2011 Sakun Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.