By Gabriel Delarosa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fun, addicting game with unique gameplay and 3D first-person viewpoint. It's like a cross between Doodle Jump and Guitar Hero. Features simple, easy accelerometer control and colorful Tron-inspired vector-style graphics. Includes a Facebook leaderboard so you can see who has the highest score out of all your friends on Facebook.
Improved version: UBounz Deluxe is now available in the app store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ubounz-deluxe/id469816631?mt=8
- easy accelerometer control scheme
- unique first-person 3D perspective
- colorful vector graphics
- 3 different powerups
- photon torpedoes for destroying enemy aliens
- Facebook-leaderboard, compete against your online friends
- just tilt the device to move the ball left or right
- keep the ball bouncing on colored squares
- if you miss a square or go off track, it's Game Over.
- make use of powerups by hitting them with the ball
- protect yourself against aliens by tapping to fire photons
- Category: Games
- Released: 26 July 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GABRIEL DELAROSA
- © 2011 Bilog Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.