By Touch Bionics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch Bionics’ biosim™ mobile application provides clinicians with the flexibility to customize their client's prosthesis while on the move.
• Instantly access 24 quick grips and 12 fully customizable my grips™ (available with i-limb quantum and i-limb revolution, 14 quick grips with i-limb ultra and i-limb digits, 12 quick grips with i-limb access and i-limb select) providing effortless control of the prosthesis with a single tap of your mobile device
• Create favorite lists, tailoring collections of features and triggers customized for your client's daily needs
• Activate a hand health check to ensure the prosthesis is properly functioning (not available with i-limb select)
• View your client's muscle signals via a real-time graph (or analog gauges when using a virtu-limb)
• Use the virtual hand to assist in visualizing how the real device will behave (when using a virtu-limb)
• Apply firmware updates as they become available
• Support for grip chips™ providing proximity based control of the prosthesis (only available with i-limb quantum, i-limb revolution and i-digits quantum)
Requirements and Restrictions
• Touch Care Portal login is required to activate biosim software
• biosim mobile application is compatible with i-limb quantum, i-limb revolution, i-limb ultra, i-limb select, i-limb access, i-limb digits, i-digits quantum, i-digits access and virtu-limb devices
• Some functionality currently in the desktop version of biosim is not available in the mobile version
Touch Bionics is a provider of world-leading prosthetic technologies and supporting services designed to achieve positive outcomes for people with upper limb deficiencies. Our products include multi-articulating prosthetic finger and hand solutions, as well as passive functional silicone prostheses that closely match the natural appearance of the wearer. For more information, please visit our website at www.touchbioncis.com.
© Copyright 2008-2015 Touch Bionics Inc. and Touch Bionics Ltd. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 3.2
This update adds support for the following products:
• i-digits quantum
• i-digits access
• i-limb ultra extra small hand
• Motion Control ETD as part of a Heavy Duty Activity Package
This update also corrects an issue connecting to grip chips on iOS 9.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 10 November 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Touch Bionics, Inc
- © Copyright 2008-2015 Touch Bionics Inc. and Touch Bionics Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.