By Johan Andersson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simplistic and creative app for combining images with masks and different blend modes on your iPhone and iPad.
While the use and basic idea is very simple, there's almost an endless list of things you can do with it. Some things worth highlighting are:
- Multi Exposure
- Choosing where and how much to apply of filter from other apps.
- Adding or replacing objects.
- Adding textures.
- Creating your own personalised filters with overlays
Image Blender outputs the full resolution without any limits to the size of your source image.
If you have any questions before buying, need help to get started or just want to share your work, don't hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com and I'll do my best to help.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Masking with gradients, both linear and radial.
- Localised in Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, German, French and Swedish.
- Fixes touch size issue with some rotated images
- Fixes issues with undo/redo when masking
- Other minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes
If you like Image Blender, please consider leaving a review, it helps a lot, thanks!
- USD 2.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 13 April 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Johan Andersson
- © Johan Andersson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.