25 things to do in Amsterdam
By Rainbow Riders
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
25 Things To Do In Amsterdam is a quick and easy-to-use offline application that contains 25 of the best things that Amsterdam has to offer to travelers and vacationers alike. This application provides a detailed information about:
- 5 of the best restaurants in Amsterdam, ranging from local favorites to food critics' preferences.
- 5 must-see sights in Amsterdam that you surely do not want to miss
- 5 cultural experiences that include music, shopping, theater, and more
- 5 places of relaxation that you can easily head on to if you want to break away from the bustling noise of the city
- 5 bars and clubs where you can hang around with locals and vacationers like yourself for a round of beer and a whole night of fun.
With this application, you can enjoy the following:
- A GPS that allows you to exactly map out how near or far you are from a specific location;
- Quick overview of the PRICE range of restaurants; and
- A short DESCRIPTION about the different places and activities of interest in Amsterdam, including their CONTACT INFORMATION.
WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT IT:
Aside from the aforesaid special features, the application 25 Things to do in Amsterdam has other perks in store for you. Benefits include:
- Easy Browsing - simply scroll and click on the categories (restaurants, must see sights, cultural experiences, places of relaxation, bars and clubs) and choose the location you prefer.
- Offline browsing - you don't need to have an Internet connection in order to use the application. Once you have installed 25 Things to do in Amsterdam in your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, you can enjoy its full features offline, including its GPS locator. Without worrying about expensive roaming costs.
- Easy traveling around Amsterdam - because Amsterdam has a lot to offer to travelers, 25 things to do in Amsterdam lists only the top 25 spots that any visitor should not miss when vacationing in Amsterdam. So, there is no need for you to go through hundreds of places of interest (POI) to find the best spots around Amsterdam because the application has already compiled it for you.
MORE THINGS TO DO IN...
Currently, the application “25 things to do in...” is also available for 3 cities: Amsterdam, Boston, and Milan, and can also be purchased in German version. However, more applications are on their way as we speak, so be sure to check the App Store regularly for the latest additions in “25 things to do in...”
Not yet ready for the full version? Download the free version to get a feel of the quality and functionality of this application.
WE'D LOVE TO RECEIVE FEEDBACK:
Happy with this application? Do you have suggestions or criticisms? Tell us directly so we can improve our applications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.2
Made compatible with all iPhone device models
- USD 0.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 18 May 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rainbow Riders
- © 2010 Rainbow Riders
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.