By True North Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AHP Decision helps you make structured decisions through the AHP process.
AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process) is a multi-criteria, mathematical technique that allows you to analyze complex decisions. The process employs a 1 to 9 weighting scheme with pair-wise comparisons. If you are unfamiliar with the AHP process, there many books and resources on the internet that describe the AHP process.
AHP Decision manages a set hierarchical matrices with automatic computation of all matrix and sub-matrix values whenever any element is changed. Changing cell values is done through contextual menus, so all you have to do click on a cell and choose a new value. Navigation through the matrices hierarchy is simple as point and click. AHP Decision makes managing the AHP process simple.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Fixed a refresh problem with the navigation grid not showing the correct locked colors under certain situations.
- Fixed a interactivity problem between showing global priorities and showing the main matrix.
- Updated the about box to behave a little differently.
- Removed the unneeded "Enter Serial Number..." menu item.
- USD 24.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 06 September 2012
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: True North Software
- © 2012 True North Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later