Alice in Wonderland (and others works of Lewis Carroll) for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** Release Special Price ****
This App is an amazing way to enjoy all works of Lewis Carroll, designed exclusively for iPad. This App includes the most complete catalog of Lewis Carroll, where you can read his best titles and deepen a little more about his work anytime. Browse his titles on a beautiful interface, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe, and bookmark your favorite chapters.
• Enjoy the most complete collection of the works of Lewis Carroll.
• Quick access of your favorite titles of the author.
• Change the font size to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Change the type font from seven included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Quickly find a specific chapter using the popover at the upper corner of every page.
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898), better known by the pen name Lewis Carroll, was an English author, mathematician, logician, Anglican deacon and photographer.
His most famous writings are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking-Glass as well as the poems "The Hunting of the Snark" and "Jabberwocky", all considered to be within the genre of literary nonsense.
His facility at word play, logic, and fantasy has delighted audiences ranging from children to the literary elite, and beyond this his work has become embedded deeply in modern culture, directly influencing many artists.
There are societies dedicated to the enjoyment and promotion of his
works and the investigation of his life in many parts of the world
including United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand.
• Alice in Wonderland
• Sylvie And Bruno
• The Hunting of the Snark
• Through the Looking-Glass
• A Tangled Tale
• Phantasmagoria and Other Poems
• The Game of Logic