By coresystems ag
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
coresuite mobile enables you to access to all your ERP Data on your iPhone/iPad. Now you have the possibility to check up your Business Partners, Service Calls, Alerts, Items & Stock, Employees, Graphic Reports and many more anytime and anywhere you like.
Managers, sales personnel and service representatives all have just the right information they require for their daily work and decisions made while with customers.
- Online and offline access to corporate data from anywhere
- No changes need to be made to the existing ERP solution
- Thanks to Cloud technology data is available immediately and ready for use
- No investment or costly configuration needed
- Software on a rental basis per user (SaaS)
- Standard modules for all applications in the business
The ERP-Data will be sent via coresuite cloud in a SSL codification from your ERP-System to your iPhone/iPad and is also available offline.
coresuite supports the following ERP systems:
- SAP ECC
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The following functionality will be synchronized:
A comprehensive ordering tool makes it possible to place orders quickly and efficiently with exact warehouse stock data, prices and sales conditions. Orders can be placed easily with a barcode scanner or can be checked with a good search function.
Expenses & Material
Keep track of expenses and the material you require while with the customer. These entries will directly be synchronized with the ERP system.
To provide the management actuality, graphical reports (dashboards) and key numbers can be accessed. The information is always up-to-date and provides an overview of the enterprise.
If a service call reaches the support center, it can assign this call to an employee and inform him over the iPhone/iPad. The assigned employee is now able to see all required data on his iPhone/iPad.
Enter your clock-on and clock-off times in your iPhone/iPad, so that you can always have a clear overview of your current working time. This table is synchronized with your internal ERP system.
Items & Stock
With this the coresuite mobile sales function you can view the current warehouse stock level at any time. You can access current stock lists and if you debit items and products, they are being automatically deducted from the stock list. In this way you can always see which items are available and will always have an updated product list.
You can use approvals to define certain rules or requirements that must be observed in Work Clearance Management. In addition, you can use approvals to log the execution of certain steps.
Please note that the coresuite mobile apps have various functions, which are not supported by all ERP's or devices equally.
What's New in Version 3.0
- The current active screen is not dismissed anymore when the synchronisation finishes
- Condition the check-out of an assignment to objects that are required to be attached to it
- Popovers used to edit properties are not dismissed anymore when the user clicks outside of them
- Receiving and Consuming Batch Managed Items
- Added an activity indicator while loading large company data after application start
- Extended the fields used when exporting an activity by email
- Use Batch or Serial-Number Managed Items on Reserved Material
- UDF groups are now available also on equipments
- Adjustments in the checkout process to display additional information
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 July 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: coresystems ag
- © 2009-2012 coresystems ag
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.