Due — Reminders, Countdown Timers
By Due Apps LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of items that are due until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything with Due.
Fast, simple and effective. There's no account to create, no start or end date to set, no need to prioritize, tag nor categorize.
What there is however are what that matters: what you'd like to be reminded about, and an alert that is set up in seconds.
◆ Updated for iOS 10
◆ Optimized for the larger displays on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus and 7
◆ Apple Watch support
◆ Never miss any reminders with auto-snooze. Repeatedly* notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled (every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes)
◆ Set due dates and reschedule existing ones *fast* by tapping on any of the 12 preset and customizable times. No need to scroll through the time picker wheel. Or, use…
◆ Natural date and time parsing. Set due dates by typing or dictating them directly
◆ Reusable countdown timers. Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
◆ Keep track of outstanding tasks with Smart Badges
◆ Powerful recurring reminders. From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders
◆ Time zone shifting. Receive timely reminders no matter where you are in the world
◆ iOS Reminders integration: auto import reminders created with Siri
◆ 59 great sounding alerts of varying lengths to choose from
◆ Universal app, looks and works great on both iPhone and iPad
◆ Keep reminders in sync** across your iPhone, iPad and Mac with iCloud or Dropbox.
◆ Undo and redo. Never worry about making mistakes again
◆ No internet connection required
◆ Full VoiceOver support
◆ Full Dynamic Type support (for smaller and large text sizes)
◆ Localized for 17 languages
* In iOS 10, auto snooze repeats 5 times, and can be configured to repeat up to 10 times. Whenever you launch Due or act on any of its notifications, Due can then auto snooze any overdue items indefinitely.
** For iCloud syncing, Due must be launched for sync to take place. Due can sync in the background with Dropbox. Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
If you purchase Due from version 2.0 onwards, there is *no* additional in-app purchase required. You get to use *everything* in the app.
That in-app purchase is meant for customers who have purchased Due before 2.0, and would like to unlock the extra goodies in 2.0 at a discounted rate.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 9.3 or later.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• Reminders and timers play default iOS notification sound when Sound is disabled in Due > Settings > Alerts & Badges (thanks Pam)
• Incorrect badge number with Today and Today + Overdue mode under certain conditions
• Visual glitch involving the Today section header when the last reminder due today becomes overdue
Customers Also Bought
- USD 4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 December 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 32.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Due Apps LLP
- © 2010–2016 Due Pte. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.