By Encore Analytics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EVCalculator is the perfect tool at a project management review to quickly evaluate performance on complex projects that use earned value management methodology. Enter the standard earned value data (BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, BAC and EAC), and EVCalculator instantly generates a color-coded table that includes all of the standard variances, indices and forecasts at completion, enabling you to quickly identify out-of-threshold items. These metrics are then processed by a sophisticated rules-based engine to provide an easily understood narrative that highlights and explains: 1) performance-to-date metrics; 2) disconnects between performance to date and forecasted performance; 3) any data anomalies (i.e., ACWP > EAC); and 4) any breaches of the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) earned value tripwire metrics.
Generated metrics include:
· % Scheduled
· % Complete
· % Spent
· Cost Variance (CV)
· Cost Variance % (CV %)
· Cost Performance Index (CPI)
· Schedule Variance (SV)
· Schedule Variance % (SV %)
· Schedule Performance Index (SPI)
· Variance at Completion (VAC)
· Variance at Completion % (VAC %)
· To Complete Performance Index to Budget (TCPI-BAC)
· To Complete Performance Index to Estimate to Completion (TCPI-EAC)
· CPI Forecast at Completion
· CPI*SPI Forecast at Completion
· Weighted CPI + SPI Forecast at Completion
· Performance Factor Forecast at Completion
The program is compatible with the iPhone and iTouch platforms and does not require an Internet connection once installed.
What's New in Version 1.3
Adds additional data validity checks and flags invalid metrics. Fixes iPad-only bug where changes to color thresholds and user forecast parameters were ignored after initial launch.