Find a Health Center
By Health Resources and Services Administration
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NOTE: All users must upgrade to at least version 3.0—prior versions may no longer produce search results!
Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide:
- Checkups when you're well
- Treatment when you're sick
- Complete care when you're pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Health centers are located in most cities and many rural areas. Type in a city/state/ZIP or place name and click the 'Find Centers' button to find health centers near you.
Developed by HRSA, the Health Resources and Services Administration.
What's New in Version 3.1
Version 3.1 provides better iOS 8.x support and adds tracking and reporting of crashes and non-personally identifiable usage data to help improve the app.
*** All users must upgrade to at least version 3.0—prior versions may no longer produce search results!