The fastest, easiest and coolest way to earn, save, spend and get awesome deals
Powered by Nations Trust Bank, FriMi doesn’t just make you the jedi rockstar of all your financial decisions. You liberate yourself with FriMi, the digital lifestyle solution which is accessible where ever you go and whenever you wish.
Liberate yourself with FriMi
- Add all your NTB payment instruments including your cards & accounts to FriMi and manage them easily, like a boss!
- Swiftly transfer your funds from anywhere and at anytime
- Pay any merchant using your FriMi ID, QR Code, Mobile No., or by token
- Settle all utility bills via convenient payment methods
- Send money, receive money and use tokens at merchant outlets to purchase or to cash in, Ka-ching!
- Get Forex rates, deposit rates updates and currency conversion on the go (provided by Nations Trust Bank PLC)
- Stay connected with your social accounts, and you can even share, like and invite your friends over
- Top-up your FriMi via Nations Trust Bank branches, ATMs, online banking or merchant outlets
- Always know where you can find your nearest merchants, ATMs and branches
- FriMi is available to you at all times and it’s compatible with all your smart devices including your phone, tablet, laptop etc.
- Get awesomeness alerts from banking benefits and amazing rewards to unbelievable promos and unique offers exclusive to FriMi users
- Relax you’re safe, FriMi offers you pin authentication, finger print authentication, voice recognition and facial recognition
Excited about FriMi? Well, that’s not all. We will be unveiling many groundbreaking features very soon.
- Bill Split feature improvements.
- Device compatibility improvements.
- Minor bug fixes and security enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Add support for Face ID authentication
Apple ditched fingerprint authentication for newer iPhones while introducing new FaceID authentication which works even in a dark room (as it authenticates by emitting infrared). And Apple keeps improving its Face ID authentication mechanism since new apple devices no longer comes with fingerprint readers (iPhone X and above). As an iPhone XS Max user I feel very annoyed since FriMi iOS app has only PIN based authentication and a dumb Photo based authentication which does not work in the dark. Please add support for Apple's FaceID authentication without making experimental face recognition innovations. Let Apple take care of the innovation. You will see many major financial based apps like PayPal uses FaceID to authenticate on iPhone X above. Please adopt the same.
Amazing Digital Banking App
I have been with the journey of this Sri Lanka’s first ever digital bank. The experience is amazing! I don’t need an ATM card, I use FriMi to withdraw money from ATMs, easy to to payments via scan of QR codes. I use this app to pay my Keells super bill where it already integrated their system, Share / gift cash with anyone, pay all my utility bills on my finger tips. Recent SLT integration given me easy access to all my SLT product bills inside the App. Good start long way to go. All the best FriMi.
Absolutely terrible app
The app is extremely buggy and I am yet to get pass the sign up process. Firstly, the application kept crashing when I got to the part where I was asked to take a selfie, only to later realize the app didn’t have access to my camera. This was notified by the app. Secondly, I only provided my mobile number to your app, how on earth do you have access to my home landline? You kept informing me that my OTP was forwarded to my SLT landline?!?!
Is NTB stupid to go to market with a product as silly and childish as This? And you expect us to trust you with our payments. Good luck!!
- Nations Trust Bank PLC
- 128.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Nations Trust Bank PLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.