By Layout International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The gulf Times ipad edition offers:
- Online and offline reading
- e-paper style reading
- searching for content
- browsing news, stories, images and videos
- Sharing the content on social networking sites
- emailing stories to your friends and colleagues
- download previous issues from the archive
Who are we?
- The first edition of Gulf Times was published on December 10, 1978, as a weekly paper.
- Three years later, on February 22, 1981, the Gulf Times daily was launched.
The pioneers of Gulf Times in the first year were 12 staff members only, distributed in different technical departments. With the growth in structure, essence and substance, the paper took on more distinguished, experienced journalists to join its task of covering regional, Arab and international events.
- The Gulf Times comprises several sections: editorial, analysis, news, economy, sports, library and archives, technical and local reporters.