By Highercoach Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Habit tracking - the key to achieving your goals and following through on your intentions.
Being used by people in use in over 80 countries as a tool to help make and sustain positive changes in their lives!
We call those actions you want to take on a regular basis to support some positive change in your life a happy ritual. HappyRitual is designed to be simple, fun and motivating as you create new positive rituals in your life.
Improve your life, one day at a time with HappyRitual.
- Fully customizable categories. Focus on as many areas of your life as you wish.
- Simple one tap tracking.
- Specify the days of the week you plan on doing a ritual as commitments (must be done on those days) or targets (trying for those days).
- Can be used from multiple devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android) and the Web.
- Easily see at a glance if you are meeting your commitments.
- Week and Month views
- Focus Mode. View only those rituals you have made commitments for on the selected day.
- Export monthly summaries to Evernote.
- Setup notifications to remind you to fill out HappyRituals each day.
- Receive daily email reports summarizing how the week is going so far, what you committed to for today, as well as a detailed historical look at one of your rituals. Winning streaks show how many days you have met your commitments.**
**Email reports and web access only available for first 30 days with Lite version.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Fixes related to Monday week start.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 May 2013
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Highercoach Corp.
- © 2011 David Hogg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.