By The New York Times Regional Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your community’s news source -- the Herald-Tribune – with you wherever and whenever you go.
Southwest Florida's go-to resource for news, commentary, blogs, magazines and special sections is evolving. Access it now and take off with our award-winning journalism, local news, sports, weather and more.
Herald-Tribune subscribers can access the daily Herald-Tribune iPad or buy through your iPad for $9.99 per month.
Download daily editions and read them offline at your convenience.
Business news delivered to you including Inside Real Estate and Daily Deals.
View articles as they were written and edited for the Herald-Tribune print edition.
See each page and article in a horizontal or vertical display.
Details of monthly payments through Apple
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- To enable a purchase from another iPad or restore your subscription after clearing your device, please select your payment option and use the "Restore iTunes Sub." button.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current month’s subscription permitted. Cancellation is effective for the ensuing month.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- For Terms of Service visit http://www.heraldtribune.com/section/termsofservice
What's New in Version 2.1.01