Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMAIOS e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiographers. Try before you buy: visualize more than 8,500 medical and anatomical images for free before subscribing and gaining access to our medical labels.
e-Anatomy is based on the award-winning IMAIOS e-Anatomy online atlas. e-Anatomy allows you to carry around the most complete reference of human anatomy on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
e-Anatomy has over 375,000 anatomic structures and more than 5,400 translated medical labels. Modules are split into three corporal groups: Head & Neck, Thorax Abdomen & Pelvis and Musculoskeletal. Our modules cover five image modalities: CT, MRI, Radiographs, Anatomic Diagrams and Nuclear images. Some example module titles are: Petrous bone CT, Face CT, Spinal Cord Diagrams, CT lymph nodes for oncology, Coronary CT and Diagrams, Pelvis MRI and more!
- Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
- Pinch to zoom and pan images
- Show & hide anatomic labels by category or group
- Locate anatomic structures by search inside each module
- Multiple screen orientations
- Ability to change atlas language at the touch of a button
Downloading IMAIOS e-Anatomy gives you all images immediately and everything is available offline. Unfortunately this makes IMAIOS e-Anatomy a large application. We recommend downloading from a high-speed internet connection and installing from iTunes.
The medical information in this application is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, and it does not and should not be construed as any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter.
About module activation.
IMAIOS e-Anatomy has three methods of activation for our different users.
1) Existing imaios.com users can use their regular online account login details for full access to all modules. However an internet connection is needed periodically to verify your account.
2) Users who have purchased modules in previous versions of IMAIOS e-Anatomy can use the "Restore" feature to activate all previously purchased content. You will not be charged again and content is available offline forever.
3) New users are invited to subscribe to IMAIOS e-Anatomy. After subscribing, all modules and all features will be activated for a limited period. If you use iCloud, your subscription will be available on all your connected iOS devices. You must renew your subscription to continue using IMAIOS e-Anatomy.
What's New in Version 4.3
- ready for iOS7!
- bigger thumbnails
- allow multiple structure selection (then tap to dismiss)
- easier to read labels
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 363 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: IMAIOS
- © 2009-2013 IMAIOS SAS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- e-Anatomy one year Subscription$89.99