IMTS 2012 Chicago Convention
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Specifically created for the IMTS Chicago convention by KEY “This Week in Chicago” magazine and its partners. The app offers free sightseeing information in the City of Chicago and surrounding regions. From local attractions and landmarks to self-guided walking tours, this app uses GPS to deliver information about nearby “things to do”. IMTS Chicago’s app and its content is sponsored through the cooperation of local businesses and tourist operators. The local experts invite you to experience the best of travel while you and your iPhone visit Chicago.
Interactive with GPS this app helps you find nearby interesting “things to see” and self-guided walking tours to enjoy. And the added plus during your sightseeing are the money-saving deals offered by many of the businesses sponsoring this info-packed app.
• “Things to See” offer local attractions, landmarks, and points of interest
• Search for sightseeing highlights nearest to your location
• Maps attractions and tours nearby
• Maps attractions and tours by zip code
• Maps attractions and tours by city
• Player for walking tours has on-screen Start/Stop/Pause controls
• Search features by location, keyword, and city/zip
• Photos and commentary by local experts
• Money-saving offers by tour sponsors
• Map - nearby sponsors of tours
• Local experts can self-publish tours and earn $ (More info at website: www.YodioTours.com)
• Internet connection required for GPS and app content
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 05 September 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: YODIO One, LLC
- © 2012 YODIO One, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).