LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse, preview and pre-trim media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives before adding to your project
• Storyblocks for LumaFusion - Download thousands of royalty-free videos, backgrounds, music, loops and sound fx (dozens of free clips are included - use of the full Storyblocks content library requires an in-app subscription purchase)
• Drag-and-drop media or easily import from cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies to social media sites, cloud storage, GNARBOX, WD Wireless Pro/SSD, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects with media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Check out the full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Find tutorials, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Portrait videos were not previewing correctly in the source viewer
• H265 exports would fail at higher quality settings
• Frame rate and quality settings were not being saved for each destination
• The recommended quality setting on export (the one with a star) is now based on highest quality media in your project, as well as the export destination.
• Storyblocks now shows recommended content with a green badge (this content is the least likely to encounter a copyright claim).
• Improved layout on newer iPhones
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
Best video editing app
The only feature that’s missing is video stabilization. Hoping to see that in the future.
Riddled with Bugs! Beware!
On my iPad Pro 10.5 it's full of bugs. Very hard to get anything done. And support seems to be only for The U.S. When they learnt i was from Sri Lanka, they disappeared and didn't offer any solutions. Enlight Videoleap is far better. No bugs and it has masking feature.
Very easy and great
- Luma Touch LLC
- 152.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Luma Touch LLC
- USD 19.99
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly USD 9.99
- Storyblocks Yearly USD 69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.