HP MagCloud –Magazine and Publication Store and Reader
By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HP MagCloud is a web-service that empowers you to self-publish and distribute content, both for business and personal use, as a professional-quality print publication or digitally for mobile and online viewing.
• Discover, buy and read magazines, photo books, catalogs and more - thousands of publications available and more added daily!
• Download publications for reading offline.
• Simple, intuitive interface with support for the Retina display of the new iPad.
• Sign in with your MagCloud account to purchase, download and read publications discovered in the MagCloud iPad app or previously purchased from the MagCloud website.
• Store and manage your publications in a digital library that can be sorted by purchase date, category, publisher, or collection.
• Share your favorite publications with friends through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Easy-to-use reader interface in portrait or landscape mode, with support for swiping, pinching, zooming and more.
• Quickly navigate through publications with the convenient page preview slider and "All Pages" overview.
• Hyperlink support provides access to additional web-based content.
What's New in Version 4.1
• Now offers the ability to bookmark your favorite articles.
• View a comprehensive list of all bookmarks across publications.
• Share bookmarks with colleagues and friends via email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Assorted bug fixes.
- Category: News
- Updated: 25 July 2013
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hewlett Packard
- © Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.