By On-Core Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Max Speed is a GPS app to log your fastest speed, elapsed time and distance on a trial run. You can also map a route traveled and export a GPX file of your route.
- Large display of speed.
- Log your elapsed time and distance travelled.
- Cover the top sensor to turn off the display and save battery.
- Capture a screen shot.
- Pause time and distance when you quit app. Will resume after you relaunch it.
- Heading on newer devices is based on compass rather than GPS heading. Top of device indicates heading.
- Display local weather (internet connection required) for statistics from Wunderground.com.
- Map a route traveled (internet connection require for map overlay).
- Export GPX files via email.
- Import GPX files from email or websites.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Rewritten for newer iOS versions.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 09 July 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: On-Core Software LLC
- © 2010-2015 On-Core Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.