NextCalc - Calculator for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NextCalc 2.5 is a powerful calculator with scientific functions, integrated with a notebook, a currency converter, a unit converter and a set of multiple memory banks. It has advanced capabilities of calculation, data storage and processing of inputs and results. Functions and tools can be variously combined, resulting in a wide range of possibilities. All is packaged in a luxury interface that reproduces the look and feel of the real objects.
There are so many features in NextCalc that you will soon wonder how to do without. It lets you perform any task with a breeze, from everyday home budgeting to complex scientific, algebraic, technical and financial calculations.
Are you on the move and need to make some calculations and send the results via email, adding some comments for a collegue? You can do it without leaving NextCalc. Need to write down a note with some calculations and notable hilights? You can do it without leaving NextCalc.
Moreover, a powerful currency converter and a converter of units of measurement are built into the core of NextCalc. Whether you need to convert Euro to Dollars, gallons to litres, metres to yards, ounces to grams, or weeks to minutes, the converter of NextCalc is here for you.
With NextCalc you can:
• Quickly compute simple or complex calculations.
• Use up to 24 scientific functions and algebraic syntax to build very complex calculations.
• Undo and move a step back in your inputs as many time as you need by using the step-back key.
• Use gestures on NextCalc display to flip forward and backward through calculations already made or to copy and paste formulas and values even using data coming from elsewhere.
• Store the result of any calculation with a short header in any of the virtual infinite memories of 8 different memory banks that can be modified as you like.
• Take a result from any memory of the multiple banks and put it into the input of new calculations.
• Convert between the main 80 currencies from all over the world, updating over-the-air their exchange rates with a single tap.
• Convert from many different units of length, volume, capacity, weight and time.
• Put currencies and units of measurement into any calculation you need.
• Reverse input and output of the converter by simply pressing a button, preserving inserted formulas and values.
• Check the paper tape with the list of the executed calculations, modify it as you need, send the list directly via email, copy and paste it into the notes, print it via AirPrint, or event recall an old calculation from the history and send it to the display as a new input .
• Insert any calculation and its result in one of the many documents of the integrated notepad.
• Write freely into the notes of the notepad, and modify, delete, cut, copy and paste there any text, and save the changes by tapping the thumbnail of that note.
• Print any notes via AirPrint.
• Email the content of any note you like without leaving NextCalc.
• Protect each single note with a password.
• Automatically save program state when quitting and restore it when you restart NextCalc.
• Choose decimal notation and thousand separators to display, with quotes (1'000) either with points and commas (1.000), using common european standard (1.000,00) either anglo-saxon standard (1,000.00).
• Set the angle mode as you need between degrees, radiants and gradients (gons).
• Set the decimal resolution between one, two, three, four, six, nine and twelve decimals or set it to floating point.
• Choose among four luxury skins – wood, aluminum, bronze, plastic.
• Enjoy the gorgeous interface, with shadowed materials, reflections, moving panes, even sounds.
• Pick up the help pane and figure out how to make the best use of NextCalc.
• You can even keep in touch with the developer - saving your privacy - and suggest improvements, request new functions, give a feedback.
What's New in Version 2.5
The Currency Converter is now included in the base version!!! So you can immediately convert between the main 80 currencies from all over the world, updating over-the-air their exchange rates with a single tap.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 March 2012
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Talimac s.r.l.
- © Talimac s.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.