Order The Boxes
By Esfandiar Maghsoudi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a puzzle game that is both fun and educational. The game includes a number of boards with pieces that need to be ordered, but each board has its own theme.
- Some boards feature a famous photo that is sliced into pieces that need to be ordered.
- You can even choose pictures from your own photo album and solve the puzzle.
- Not all boards feature sliced photos. Some boards include famous people and you need to order those boxes by the birthday of each person or other attributes. You can hold your finger on each box to learn more about each of these characters. (Examples: last 14 US Presidents, or the top 14 scientists in history)
It’s fun and educational for people of all ages.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added 6 new boards.
- Added pinching gesture to sneak a peek at the ordered boxes.
- Added the double tapping gesture (as well as holding the finger for 1 second) on each box to view the extra information (when available).
- Order The Boxes is now an universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.