By Persen Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OttoFleet Mobile Overview
OttoFleet Mobile™ is an application for GPS-enabled iPhones® that is designed to be used with or without the OttoTracker service. A travel survey questionnaire has been integrated into the application for House Hold and Origin-Destination travel studies.
The Otto Mobile application uses the GPS information to generate trip information that can be periodically transmitted to a web server for use in generating mileage reports and for locating the vehicle. Travel survey information can also be transmitted to the web server.
The features include:
• OttoHeartbeat real-time location tracking that sends your location, trip information, and travel survey answers to the web server. A subscription is required if the reporting and location services are required. The phone requires a data plan and will send information through the wireless network when such coverage is available.
• Trip logging with real-time trip information, post trip statistics including trip mileage, and trip trace routes on a map.
• Alerts for speeding, school zone and playground areas, crosswalks, hazardous intersections, wildlife crossings and even red-light camera controlled intersection locations, where coverage maps with such information are available.
The benefits include:
• Account for the safety of the drivers through vehicle tracking.
• Automates travel survey data collection.
• Provides easy trip tracking and mileage expense reporting using form reports.
• Increases driver awareness, providing greater focus and relaxation.
The overall solution consists of the smartphone application on your iPhone and a web application capable of communicating with the iPhone over a cellular network. The iPhone uses the cellular network to send position and speed information to the OttoTracker web application. The service requires a data plan. The amount of data used depends on the frequency of the heartbeat interval, i.e. how often trip information and position is sent to the OttoTracker web application.
OttoFleet Mobile can run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. However, OttoFleet Mobile can automatically detect when it's no longer in use and turn off the GPS to conserve battery life.
What's New in Version 2.3
• New feature that incorporates reduced speed zones in Winnipeg from September to June, Monday to Friday and from 07:00 to 17:30. Outside of these constraints, the speed limits are reverted to regular values.
• Bug fixes on display colors and within reports, and stability improvements
- USD 89.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 21 July 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Persen Technologies Inc.
- © Persentech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.