Philips Mask Guide
By Infuse Medical
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Philips is pleased to offer this free application to all clinicians and students involved in noninvasive (NIV) ventilation. The Philips NIV Interface Guide is a valuable resource to demonstrate the many different options that exist to noninvasively connect a patient to the ventilator. The fitting and selection guide section offers a reference tool for any clinician looking to build or expand their NIV mask fitting skills.
1. NIV interface fitting and selection guidelines. From mask selection advice to interface fitting tips and other considerations, you’ll learn about some of the small things that can make a big difference in patient comfort and compliance. Also addresses how to handle leaks and helps you avoid common mask fitting problems.
2. High resolution, detailed images of the different options for noninvasive patient interfaces.
3. Features and benefits for each type of interface.
4. Direct emailing of additional information in PDF format.
** This version of the Philips Mask Guide is designed for iPhone and iPod Touch. Download the Philips Mask Guide for iPad for a device optimized experience.
What's New in Version 1.21
Corrections to the AF531 mask information.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 24 January 2012
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Infuse Media Group, LLC
- Copyright © 2011 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. All rights are reserved. Auto-Trak, Contour Deluxe, Image3, PerformaTrak, PerforMax, Respironics, and Respironics Total are trademarks of Respironics, Inc. and its affiliates. Philips Healthcare reserves the right to make changes in specifications and/or to discontinue any product at any time without notice or obligation and will not be liable for any consequences resulting from the use of this publication.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.