Resco Mobile CRM
By RESCO, sro.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Resco Mobile CRM application allows you to access your CRM data on the go. Connect directly to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CX, and Salesforce offline/online, or use it to access other CRM and ERP systems.
This app boosts the productivity of sales representatives, field service technicians, field agents, managers – all who need mobility while working.
Resco Mobile CRM works in online and offline mode, which means you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need to, even without an Internet connection. Fully integrated with your phone or tablet, it offers perks like, photo & signature capturing, phone call tracking, route planning, and barcode scanning.
• Fully offline & online capable
• Work with your data in Salesforce offline & Oracle offline (Salesforce1 / Oracle Siebel all offline capable)
• Interactive maps that display accounts, contacts, activities and other types of records
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, Iframes, and signatures)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Route planner
• Option to Run Reports
• Multi-language options
• Photo & audio capturing
• Phone call & email tracking
• Barcode & QR code scanner
• SharePoint & Dropbox support
• MS Exchange & Gmail integration
• Encrypted database
• Fully customisable via Resco’s configurator
• MDM (Mobile Device Management)
Already 65,000+ users utilize the professional version of this solution, ranging from small to midsize companies to large international enterprise corporations with thousands of mobile users. Join them, and see how easy it is to find information about your clients, create orders, track phone calls, and more.
IMPORTANT: With Resco Mobile CRM, simply log into your MS Dynamics CRM (On-Premise or Online), Oracle CX, or Salesforce. You can also connect the app to the Resco CRM server that serves as a Standalone CRM Solution or as middleware between the mobile client and even more CRM and ERP systems. Without the access to your CRM organization, you will be only able to work with the demo database.
What's New in Version 10.1.1
Bug fixes & Improvements
Email, Contact, Phone
• Allow to set Exchange configuration through MDM
• Correctly send emails when both Exchange and Google email accounts are configured at the same time
• Google contacts synchronisation
• Show email sync errors. Allow user to resolve (fe: correct address and resend)
• Mark multiple emails as read/unread
• Mark email read from email view (click on “unread” state cell)
• Start email sync after an email was sent (configurable)
• Editable list in Agenda view
• Configurable max count of records
• Dynamic cell style and visibility
• Footer with selected and total record count
• Footer optional aggregation calculator (Sum/Avg over field etc)
• Multiple SharePoint speed improvements
- Category: Business
- Updated: 30 June 2017
- Version: 10.1.1
- Size: 128 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Resco s.r.o.
- © 2016 Resco spol. s r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.