By Rodale Inc. Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
IN THE APRIL ISSUE:
• A Weight-Loss Manifesto: The secret to getting and staying slim isn’t (just) on your plate. It’s out on the road.
• Run This City—Austin: Runnin’ Weird: If you’re looking for good people, breakfast tacos, and beer runs, head for the Texas capital.
• WTF, USATF?: USA Track & Field is under fire from athletes it represents. Is the criticism fair?
• 40 Million Steps Around the Globe: Tom Denniss spent 242 days of his 622-day world tour running in the U.S. They were marked by near misses, moonshine, floods, and a few too many burgers.
• RW Tested—Off-Road Ready: The latest crop of trail shoes can take
on any terrain.
• Training: Staying healthy and happy requires the right ratio of running to resting.
• Fuel: Ultrarunner/Chef Gregory Gourdet, a “Top Chef” finalist, gets his fix from Paleo-inspired cuisine.
• Mind + Body: How to diagnose, treat, and prevent knee pain. Plus: Dr. Jordan Metzl’s workout prescription plan for pain-free knees.
• Gear: E ways to lug your liquids.
• Human Race: A people-friendly run club for dogs, the cofounder of Black Girls Run, a masters ulrarunning star, and more
• Columns: Tish Hamilton writes about how hard times call for good running buddies (Life & Times), while Marc Parent says it’s time to move on after thousands of miles and milestones (The Newbie Chronicles).
• Races+Places: Ring in spring at this fan-friendly St. Luke’s Half-Marathon.
• I’m a Runner: Dave Gilboa, the Warby Parker CEO who once attended a running camp led by Meb Keflezighi.
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 November 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Runner's World
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable SubscriptionUSD 19.99