By Hannes Sverrisson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scientific Calculator for iPad, iPhone and iTouch all in the same App.
- iOS 8 and 64 bit!
Easy to access the scientific functions by swiping between exponents, logs and sinus functions so all buttons are large and uncluttereds, this allows you to work faster and more reliable (no rotation or "2nd" function keys needed). All the functions are visible on the iPad, but more are revealed by rotating to landscape. Balloon help for easy functionality.
- Correct with a backspace key if you enter a wrong digit without having to redo.
- Parantheses and correct calculation priority.
- Copy and Paste numbers to other Apps, by tapping on the display.
- Change number display to Fixed, Scientific, etc., by tapping on the display.
- Customize you background and fixed digits.
- An audible sound confirms if you have pressed a button, which can be easily disabled by touching the speaker.
- Previous calculation is repeated when the equal sign is pressed.
- Memory is saved between uses.
- Degrees and Radians can be switched by pressing the symbol on the screen or a button.
- A visible and audible error when trying to divide by zero or take the square root of a negative number.
- Numbers are shown in local format, depending on your Region Formats, i.e. comma used in Europe.
- Calculations are done in extended accuracy so that the square root of 2 repeated a few times, followed by a square will result in 2, not 1.999999999999983 (try this on other calculators!).
What's New in Version 4.6.1
- Improved User Interface and iPad Pro Version
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 February 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hannes Sverrisson
- © Hannes Sverrisson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.