By Gianluca Natalini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** SPECIAL PRICE (for a limited time): $2,99 instead of $5,99 *****
*** Scribes PRO Quick Users Guide is available at URL: http://www.ngcybit.it/iTunesApp/scribes/scribes-pro-quick-users-guide.html ***
You need to have endless pages of a notebook where you can take your notes by hand in the same manner and with the same speed when using a pen? Need a few sheets of white paper for drawing and then enter the text written with the keyboard and being able to choose font, color, size and angle of the text? Do you want to photograph transparencies of a presentation in real time and add notes or highlight parts? Do you need to record audio while taking notes of lectures on the book with an infinite number of pages of this application? Need a secure archive (password protected) to save countless notebooks? Want to hear a recorded university lecture and add or correct the notes taken during the lesson?
In your notes you need to add technical drawings using CAD technical drawing tools like lines, rectangles, circles with the drawing grid option activated?
Need to print the pages of your notebook when You come back to home (using the new technology of wireless printing "AirPrint")?
Do you think that writing with a pen is faster than writing with the keyboard?
"Scribes" is the right application for You!
- Writing handwritten text (the same way as you use a pen on a notebook, with the stroke of the pen and the color you want)
- Writing text using the text editor integrated of Scribes (you can use different fonts, different angles, different sizes and colors on the same page or on different pages of the notebook)
- Draw free-hand all that you want and use many colors/transparency and the brush size you want (both on notebook or on an infinite number of white sheets)
- Enable or disable the drawing grid: enable the grid together with the line drawing tools, circle, rectangle (with optional color fill) for simple technical drawings (disable the grid to write some free hand notes on the technical drawings or use the text editor of Scribes to insert for example some measures)
- Filter for wrist touch
- Record high quality stereo audio with 32Bit 44Khz, infinite recording time (on .caf file) in the background (while recording, you can take notes on notebook)
- Import in real-time, images taken by camera and stored in the photo albums of the device into the pages of the notebook (you can import different images for each page of the book on which to write notes)
- Listen the audio recordings with the built-in player of Scribes
- Photo camera support (acquire the photo camera's images directly from Scribes software)
- Fast book pages change
- Animated zoom pinching the screen with two fingers
- Animated pan dragging two fingers on the screen
- Reset pan and zoom settings: full zoom out pinching the screen with two fingers
Management of books stored in the "Scribes Archive":
- Archive of notebooks (you can save / copy an infinite number of notebooks in the archive)
- Add books (file sharing, copy)
- Sharing books with other apps
- Rename notebooks
- Delete notebooks
Sharing books and audio files recorded with:
- Dropbox, iDisk (remote storage systems, cloud)
- Open In
- ITunes File Sharing
- AirPrint: print all your written notes using Scribes print button
- UNIVERSAL APP
What's New in Version 1.3
* "ERASE LAST" procedure fixed: now pressing the "ERASE LAST" button will be removed the last handwritten note/brushstroke/text for the visualized page of the chosen notebook
* PHOTO CAMERA button:
- now it is possible to acquire an image using the Scribes PRO camera button (the device's camera hardware must be available)
- for example during a meeting You can snap a photo of the projected slide and use the photo into your notebook's page directly pressing the LOAD IMAGE button (also while the audio recording is enabled)
* E-MAIL feature: now You can send an email with a page of the notebook attached (.jpg and .png image)
* Resource optimization specially when You insert photos into the notebook pages for the iPhone version (increased the pen velocity for complex notebook's pages)
* Changed animated pan: now You can pan the notebook's pages dragging two fingers on the screen
* Delete image refresh for the visualized page fixed
* Minor bug fixed
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 January 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gianluca Natalini
- © 2011 Gianluca Natalini - NGCYBIT Robotics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.