By Shutterstock Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Webby Winner (People’s Voice Award – Utilities & Services)
Introducing the best way to discover images on a mobile device.
Shutterstock presents an elegant way to search, organize and download millions of beautiful stock photos, illustrations, and vectors from the world’s largest subscription-based image library.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images – the most vivid of any imaging app.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images.
• Filter by color using the RGB color picker, using photos in your iPhone albums, or by snapping a picture with your iPhone camera (iPhone only)
• Download images directly to your iOS device, or later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account (downloading vectors and .eps files is not supported by the app).
The Shutterstock app’s unique Mosaic view instantly interlocks images of different sizes and aspect ratios. You’ll see a breathtaking, seamless grid of pictures, making it easy and enjoyable to quickly flip through thousands of images.
A free Shutterstock browse account is required to use lightboxes — sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
What's New in Version 2.62
• Fewer crashes, more smiles
• Other fixes and speed-boosting enhancements
• Genial! Sensacional! The app now supports German and Portuguese.
• Download images using your paid Shutterstock account
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 February 2014
- Version: 2.62
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese
- Developer: Shutterstock Inc.
- © Shutterstock, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.