Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SoloStats comes with a 7-day free trial.
SoloStats is the only volleyball stat app that enables you to take stats AND coach at the same time. No data entry person, no spotter, no assistants needed.
How many games have you lost by just a few points? If you could turn a couple points you lost in every game into points you won, you would win many more games. SoloStats helps you find those opportunities.
SoloStats focuses on capturing actions that result in points, either for or against. It takes less than 3 seconds between rallies. You can also use SoloStats to capture in-rally stats for pass rating, and attack and dig attempts.
After the trial period, subscription options are available for: $4.99/yr (Standard), or $12.99/yr (Pro).
- In-Rally stats for pass rating, and hitting and dig attempts
- Stats based on earned, error, and fault actions
- Live in-game stats and reports
- Stats you can act on, including side out %, point scoring %, and +/- differentials
- See stats by team, rotation, and individual player
- International and U.S. rotation numbering support
- Automatic data backup to Rotate123.com
- Web reports for analyzing consolidated stats across all your games
- Data export for MaxPreps from WebReports
- Automatically keeps score and tracks serving team/server.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
Recommended by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) and The Art of Coaching Volleyball.
SoloStats was designed by the coaches who built Rotate123, the world's leading app for automated rotation planning.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- Saving stats
- App purchases
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 25 August 2016
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Prescott Lee
- © Rotate 123, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.