SpeakEasy Ukrainian ~ Free Offline Phrasebook and Flashcards with Native Speaker Voice and Phonetics
By Pocketglow Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• Special Free Edition •••
Perfect for those traveling to Ukraine, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Ukrainian easy for you.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this highly accurate Ukrainian phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Ukrainian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Ukrainian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Ukrainian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• 120 essential travel phrases with both Ukrainian and phonetic translations plus audio. 610 phrases are available in the Full Version.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and Ukrainian on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
INCLUDES 120 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where are the restrooms?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Ukrainian?
• I speak a little
• I don't speak Ukrainian
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• How do you say this in Ukrainian?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?
• Where is an internet cafe?
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Bug fixes.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 November 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pocketglow Inc.
- © 2014 Pocketglow Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.