Spell ✓ Email - TouchType
By Michael Schneider
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Reviewers Love TouchType:
* "I’m adding this to my must have iPhone apps list." - Mike Arrington, TechCrunch.com
* "Go and download TouchType at the iTunes App Store" - Jesus Diaz, Gizmodo.com
* "Awesome application. Going straight to my dock!" - Appruv.com
* Featured by Apple in its In-Store Displays
TouchType enables users to spell check their email messages before sending. Once typed and spell-checked, messages can be sent to the iPhone's Mail application for dispatch. With TouchType, you can type faster and more accurately.
Store signatures and form email message for reuse. If you have multiple email accounts on your iPhone or iPod store several signatures and choose on the fly.
TouchType is a great value, but if you don't like it for any reason, contact us and we will refund your purchase.
* Large wide keyboard for faster email composition.
* Spell Check (Supports 86 Languages)
* Adjustable font size
* Twitter integration (spell check your tweets)
* Save multiple items of text for reuse, or drafts for completion later
* Enables users to create multiple signatures for email messages
* Save draft messages for editing later
* Auto save when program closes or a call is received
* Ability to send, forward and reply to email messages using the application. (see instructions for how to reply)
* Full Support for International Languages (including Japanese) and alternative characters, including the & symbol and accented characters.
What's New in Version 8.0
Updated interface for browsing and selecting saved messages and signatures. Bug fixes related to spell checking long messages. Application launches faster and in landscape mode. Copy to clipboard option added to the send menu.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 November 2009
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Schneider
- © 2008 This is Tech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.