By Pranav Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TamilAlphabets Lite application provides information about vowels, consonants, animals, vegetables, stars, days, seasons and example words along with audio pronunciation. There are 10 features available in this application. Full version contains more than 400 words with around 200 audio descriptions. You can also record your own voice with alphabets pronunciation. Please send an email if you find any correction required and provide your feed back to improve the application.
1) Vowels feature contains vowel letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
2) Consonants feature that contains letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
3) Animals and Vegetable words with animal sounds.
4) Matching puzzle objective is to identify vowel or consonant to its associated word.
5) Popping balloon is fun playing game for kids. When you touch any balloon it pops out and display vowel/consonant/image with its pronunciation.
6) Join parts puzzle contains four parts of a letter/image. Puzzle requires you to join these individual parts at correct place and form letter/image.
7) Ritu feature contains 6 seasons and 12 masa along with animated description of each ritu.
8) Numbers feature contains numbers, pronunciation and description with
examples for each number. It also contains signs and example of number of angles in the number that is same as the number.
9) Slate feature contains vowels and consonants so that children can practice writing letters. There is simulate feature and connect dots feature that will help children in writing.
Please provide your review.
What's New in Version 2.6
Fixed issues with record and play feature with iOS 5
- Category: Education
- Updated: 01 November 2011
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sriram Ayyagari
- © 2011 Pranav Apps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.