Trip Splitter Lite - Track shared expenses and easily even up.
By DC Software Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Breezily split expenses with a travel companion. In 10 seconds.
It takes mere seconds to create a new trip and add yourself and a traveling companion. When you split a bill, simply pop open the app, enter each participant's costs, and the IOU is calculated and stored.
At any point, just request the Totals menu item to see the simplest number of payments for everyone to get even, or send a quick email to participants with the breakdown of costs.
Our reviews say it all:
5 Stars! "Works great - perfect app!"
5 Stars! "Easy to use and fun"
5 Stars! "Makes group travel a snap!"
- Split expenses between two participants (IAP upgrade to unlimited participants)
- Add participant photos for added fun
- Create even or uneven splits
- Enter quantities owed or paid in under 6 seconds
- Categorize expenses with the touch of an icon
- Supports all country currencies, multiple currencies in a single trip, and the very large numbers required by some currencies
- Totals View at any time to see totals by categories and persons, and the IOUs to even-up
- Email participants a very detailed list of spendings
- Geo-locate all your spendings on a map
- Attach photos of receipts or events
- Record individual payments between people
- View daily expenses and totals
- Switch between concurrent trips
- Email and web support
PLUS TONS MORE—as you continue your trip, you’ll reveal how much functionality our app has and how stress-free your trip can be!
What's New in Version 3.0.10
- bug fix for guided input hang when doing an uneven split when you have default splitters defined.
- bug fix for mysterious keyboard dismissals when entering item amounts and names.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 18 August 2015
- Version: 3.0.10
- Size: 60.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: DC Software Arts
- © Copyright DC Software Arts LLC 2014. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.