Virus Killer - Pattern Memory Game
By Stratpoint Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
In a challenging and fun twist to the popular memory challenge, Virus Killer is an educational and brain-stimulating game that pits you against viruses that are infecting your patient. Viruses are replicating - you need to eliminate them by stomping them out with your finger. The twist here is that you need to kill them in reverse order to how they appeared - beginning with the most recent virus to appear. So if they appear in 1-2-3 sequence, you need to kill them in 3-2-1 order.
Sound's simple? Yes it is. But this game gets difficult very fast.
Game features include:
1. An Advanced mode where the viruses you have to kill disappear from the grid - so you have to remember also where they were!
2. Local high-scores feature so you can challenge your friends
3. Facebook and Twitter posting so you can brag about your high score
This game will get you hooked. It is also playable in a short time - while on a bus stop, waiting in line, and other occasions when you just want to give yourself a break.
Oh, did we tell you that these type of games have been known to fight brain ageing?
What's New in Version 1.1
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 March 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stratpoint Technologies Inc.
- © Stratpoint Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.