Where's My Tail ?
By Papa's Frog
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"WHERE’S MY TAIL? Can you help me find it?"
Our cuddly animal friends discovered one day that their tails have disappeared!
The animals are so sad! Please help them find their tails.
● “Where’s My Tail?” is an animal-featuring cognitive development game app for your beloved toddlers, the first of our “Can you help?” series.
The objective is to enable young children to recognize different animals through a simple game of finding the matching tail for each one.
● Key features include:
* A fun animal recognition app that acquaints the child with different types of animals
* Supported languages: English and Korean
* Engaging graphics and animation, rich sound effects, and cheerful background music
* Animal names are recorded in a child’s voice for greater appeal to kids
* Animals respond to your touch with entertaining interactions
● Find the animals’ tails!
* Find the matching tail and drag it onto the animal’s bottom.
* If it’s the right tail, the animal friends will do the bottom dance!
* If it’s the wrong tail, the animals may cry or get mad.
* You can keep track of which animals have found their tails in the Roundup Room!
* Play with your new animal friends by trying out all the fun touch interactions!
● The “Can you help?” series is a cognitive development app series for children, familiarizing them with different animals and their characteristics through various matching games. Children will also learn the importance of helping others!
To meet all the animal friends of this series, don’t forget the Roundup Room!
The Roundup Room keeps all the animals who’ve found their tails in one place.
You can always pick your favorite animal to replay the game.
Tap the animals’ faces and see how they respond with amusing interactions!
● “Where’s my tail?” is the first installment in the “Can you help?” series, created by edutainment developer Papa’s Frog.
More matching games that help kids discover and recognize the various features of different animals are coming soon!
What's New in Version 1.7.1
New Chinese language support!
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 May 2012
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: pxd, Inc.
- © 2011 papa's frog
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.